Join a State Team / Join AFP
If you support the mission of the AFP and want to become involved in your state, you should join an AFP State Team. State Teams are a vehicle to build state-wide coalitions representing all key stakeholders in state state, to provide input to the AFP's Summit and to take action agendas back to their communities so that our vision can become an reality!
Here's what you should do:
If your state does not yet have a State Team, you can contact Karen Flippo at
to discuss starting one.
- Register on this website, and select your State Team as part of the registration process
- Sign up for our e-mail newsletter
- Get in contact with your State Team organizer for specific resources and action planning
- Participate in AFP webinars and meetings
- Plan on attending Summit 2011